Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello World

I am working on a permanent blog home for Megan and I. I still don't really like this web address, but I may as well just use it for now. Several of my friends are using Blogger, so I thought I would give it a try.

This last week was a big one. The house finally sold. It sold for much less than it should have, but at least I no longer have to make the payments.


Selling the house has made me think I should consider a new house. I have been searching local realty sites and have driven around looking at lots and houses. I haven't been too impressed. Prices seem high. I drove by the condos I considered last year. They are not maintaining the yards very well. I found one house that looked nice, but it was on the other side of town, too far away from Megan's school. There is a new sub division up the road from me that looks promising, but prices seem a little high. I have decided I will wait a year or two.

Megan and I took a walk on campus about a week ago. There are many new buildings and construction projects. They are completing a remodel on the cub.


Megan is starting to pick up her dad's love of photography and had a good time taking pictures on campus.


For Megan, everything becomes a playground. She had a great time.


I will try to post on this blog about once a week.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger!! I am glad to hear that the house sold. That must be a relief, a burden lifted off you back :) Megan looks great and like she had a lot of fun when ya'll were exploring campus. Tell her I said "hi". When does she go back to school? Lothar and Nixie start on the 8th. How is your photography coming along? I get many compliments on my screensavers, which are your pictures from the disk you gave me. So keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric & Megan - we're glad to see your blog. You both look great and we were happy to hear the news about your house. Rob really love blogging our family info - it will be fun to keep up this way. Please let Megan know I've enjoyed looking at her photos on the other link.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete