
Megan and I took a drive the other day. The clouds above Kamiak Butte were pretty impressive.

Megan and I take walks on campus about once a month. She likes all the little complex walkways. I like to take the camera along. I was hoping to get some cool fall color shots.

Megan thinks she is on a fashion shoot. I have to take pictures of her with all the statues.
Look dad! Gitty up!
Take a picture of me!

I don't think she had a good time.

Travis and Traci invited Megan and I to their annual pumpkin carving party. The weather was so nice that the kids got a chance to play outdoors.
We had a great time. Megan had her own ideas for carving her pumpkin this year. On the front she carved a nose with snot dripping from it.
She kept saying that she was going to carve something "inappropriate." Just guess what she carved on the back. Megan what is that!?

I went with the more traditional carving.
No comments:
Post a Comment