Dad's 60th Birthday weekend Part 2: Saturday in Boulevard Park
It was a gorgeous day. Jenn packed a lunch and we spent most of the day in Boulevard Park on Bellingham Bay. We ate, walked along the trail, threw the football, climbed on rocks & just had fun!!!

Tommy and Cassie were excited when they found a trail off the main path that did a little loop.

Tommy, Josh, Collin, me, & Kelly

My 3 FABULOUS kids!

Collin & Jenn :)

Dad & Collin solving all of the problems of the world

Jenn, Michelle & Kelly visiting with mom

Tommy & Cassie

Uncle Jack, Cassie and Josh on the rocks

Random picture of a sailboat on the bay

We all want to come back next summer to go sea kayaking!
Morrow! Oh my goodness, where do I begin? Love all the new posts. Your kids are gorgeous. I can't believe how big they are. Collin and Josh look so much alike. You and your siblings are all so good looking. What a great family you have. You are HOT! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I have to agree with "mama lee". I can't believe how much Josh looks like Collin! That is crazy! Ella is such a little doll! And I love the 'random picture of the sailboat'!! You should print that off on canvas like Jenn did for your dad!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteI love your comments! Thanks for the compliments! This blogging is fun stuff! :)
ReplyDelete