Friday, January 2, 2009

Slacker Over the Holidays

Ok, I have missed a few updates... It is the holidays :)

Here is Megan and I at Mara Lee's house a few days before Thanksgiving.

Megan and I spent some time in the TriCities during thanksgiving. Several of my cousins were there. Here is Megan and Nixi.

Megan enjoyed a stacking game.

And talking with her cousins

Palouse and the entire area has had more snow in November and December than I can remember in any other year I have lived here.


Megan and I had Christmas on Dec 28th at our house. I am just happy the neighbor has been traveling during the break.

Someone even managed to get a rare picture of me.


Megan had a big hall.

She got 3 large Lego models.


All had a great time.

Megan and I will be spending the next several weeks working on Lego Models.

I will post the results in the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment