Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not A House Update

I noticed I have only posted house updates since the first of the year. It is time to get back to posting information about Megan and I. (Well, at least more of Megan).

Megan had a birthday in March. She is 8 yrs old! As always she was pretty happy:


Here is Megan playing with her friends. (Is this what playing with friends is like these days?)


We also spent some time in the Tri-Cities at the grandparents house.

A trip to Palouse Falls


Some quality Easter time with the cousins.


Some time planting flowers.


And drawing flowers.


I am far less interesting. I did get some photography done this spring. Here is a picture taken of the sunset at our new home.



1 comment:

  1. Aha... you couldn't help but sneak the word home into there could ya? Glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete