Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

Megan and I spent the 4th at in Bellingham, visiting Stephanie's family at her brother's house. Megan spent most of the weekend outdoors. And a significant amount of time making sure there was absolutely no bark in her shoes.

There were plenty of kids to play with all weekend.


Megan had a great time. She is always ready for a good buttocks joke.


We went and saw the fireworks show at the lake just down the street.



I even had some time to get a little photography in on the way home.


While working on some photos for the blog, I happened to notice some younger pictures of Megan. I will post a few over the next few months. This picture really stood out, I had to post it.


It reminded me that I only have a few more years until she is a teenager!

2 comments:

  1. HERE'S JOHNNY How true sometimes!dhismati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sunset pic. We plan to give Kira up for adoption on her 13th birthday so no worries there.

    ReplyDelete