Saturday, September 5, 2009

Back to School

Megan and I had a good August.

I took a few days off and spent some time with one of my friend's dad. He is a professional photographer and gives photo tours. He was in the Palouse area giving a tour. I wanted to learn about how he runs his business and what it may be like to do photography full time. It was fun to spend a few days with him. I also had some fun doing some photography!


We took another trip to Kamiak Butte. It is always a nice place to take a walk.


It is school time again. This means it is time for the Lentil Festival.

Megan had a great time. How can you have a bad time when candy is involved?

Sometimes the attractions are a little confusing.

She even spent some time at the park judging other kids :)

In August of 2002 Megan was already getting ready for Halloween. Where did our summer go?

1 comment:

  1. Any recent pictures of the house? Are you guys moved in?

    ReplyDelete