Sunday, January 16, 2011

10/10/10: WEDDING DAY (will he forget our anniversary, ever?)

Who would've thought that a girl from "podunk" would re-connect with a boy from "podunk" and they'd live happily ever after?  It kind of sounds like a fairy tale, maybe not as eloquent, but I'm still pinching myself everyday that I get to be married to this amazing man.  It was a very special day. . .just how we hoped it would be.  





Our adorable niece and nephew, otherwise known as Ella and Yale, started the wedding procession.  Could they be any cuter?











Look at my beautiful girls!  Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have always wanted 4 kids.  Well, my wish came true!  Megan is such an amazing little girl and I'm so glad that I get to be part of her life.  All 4 of the kids get along so well. . .most of the time.  When you're around them you can tell they all really love each other. 






My handsome men. . .
enough said.







 My adorable parents
 Eric and his adorable parents :)
 My Sissy and I.  She was my maid of honor.

 Everyone that attended our wedding weekend.  Gotta love a tripod to capture a moment like this. 
 This is one of our favorite photos from our wedding day. 
 This is our very favorite.  Soon to be on our dining room wall :)

 Beautiful sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment