Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A post from the blog slacker!

It's been a long winter/spring.  I quit my job in February and have been staying home, so there's really no reason to not be caught up on my blog!  Here is my attempt to catch up with a few photos.
 Tommy had his first band concert in December.  The 6th grade band did a wonderful job and I think that Tommy looked handsome!
Eric and my sister-in-law, Jenn, were phototgraphers for my cousin, Becky's, wedding the weekend before Christmas.  I did get a chance to have Jenn get a photo of Eric and I.  It was a beautiful wedding!!!
 The kids had a really great time at the wedding reception, as indicated here by Josh.
LOVE this photo of my parents.  They're so cute!






We love the COUGARS!!!  We got to attend several games this season.  Cassie got to dance with her dance team at 2 games.  Next year we are getting season tickets!  GO COUGS!!!




The boys had fun at the games too. Josh played basketball this winter and Tommy took the winter off to get ready for Track and Soccer season.





 The girls made me breakfast in bed one morning, just because.  I'm the luckiest mom in the whole world!
 We went to Bellingham for President's Day weekend. We got to celebrate my niece, Ella's birthday.  Here, Cassie is helping her hide from doll house that was being brought in cause it was too big to be wrapped.
 Sure was fun sharing Ella's birthday with her.  Here she is with Grammie and her best friend, Avery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment