
Here is a sample picture from my front yard:

Last weekend I washed the car:
Well, Megan says she did all the washing:

It was clean, so I decided to take a drive. As soon as we were in the car, Megan was starving to death. She couldn't go on any longer. Guess what she talked me into:


It was clean, so I decided to take a drive. As soon as we were in the car, Megan was starving to death. She couldn't go on any longer. Guess what she talked me into:

We finally did go for a drive. Drove the Moscow-Potlach-Palouse-Pullman loop. I always like the drive north of Moscow:



Thursday, Megan and I invited Aspyn (Megan's friend) and Asypn's mom to Kamiak Butte. They played in the park and we took a hike to the top of the Butte.

I was up before 6am on Saturday. Drove north looking for pictures. I drove to Palouse, then to Moscow. I didn't really find what I was looking for, but it was still a nice drive.

I decided to stop by Lawson Gardens on the way home to see what flowers were blooming. It was a little too early. There were still shadows on most of the garden, but I did get a few shots:

I have been working on abstract shots this year. I liked this one:

I am going to the movies tonight. Probably go out for more picture taking opportunities tomorrow.

I really like the pink rose. Very good photo, no actually a Great photo!! Tell Megan I said "hi". oh and are ya'll enjoying your Hot weather !!! ?? !!! :)
ReplyDelete