Sunday, August 24, 2008

Past and Present

I received this patent awhile back. Here is the link to it.


I also finally downloaded some pictures from my phone. Here is a picture from our trip to Silverwood earlier this summer.

This week I setup a tour at Lower Granite for work. I helped give the tour. It was nice to see some of my old friends from Lower Granite.


Megan spent a few days with me this week. Here she is, I think she is asking to play Nintendo.

Thursday nights Megan has dance class. I stopped by a little early and took this picture through the door.
Megan starts school next Wednesday. She is starting 2nd grade! Wow time flies.

Every week I try to get new pictures. It was already Sunday and I didn't get any pictures yet, so I got up early and went to Lawson Gardens.



No comments:

Post a Comment