Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Silverwood

End of summer came quick on the Palouse. It has been pretty cold here. Below 70 for part of the week. I planned on it being a little nicer over the weekend and invited Aspyn and her Mom to Silverwood on Sunday.


Megan and Aspyn had a great time. We spent a couple hours on the ride side of the park. The lines were very short. The longest wait was about 10 minutes.




We spent the afternoon at Boulder Beach, the water park at Silverwood. It only got up to about 70 deg. Megan and Aspyn didn't seem to mind. After about 4 hours in the water, they were finally cold enough.

Aspyn and Megan had a sleepover. Then they wanted chicken nuggets for lunch and just had to eat outside.


Megan picks strawberries from the back yard for her bedtime snack. She gets enough every few days.


Megan and I finished the first Narnia book. She really liked it. I went to Hastings and found the entire collection in one book on Saturday. We have already finished the first few chapters.


I got this Star Wars model for Megan over the weekend. She finished it in about 1 hr with no help from Dad. I think she may be a better engineer than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment