Sunday, September 7, 2008

Palouse Empire Fair

Another week. More fun.

I have been pretty busy at work. I am still short a person. I have also been assigned a team leader of LCD technology. I learned this week that visiting suppliers on this project will happen in mid October. I will be traveling to Japan, Malaysia, and India. My only concern is I may have to give up some time with Megan.

Later this month I will be going to Vegas with a bunch of my guy friends. We are staying downtown at the Vegas Club. I have a couple friends talking me into spending my nights playing craps and blackjack. A group of my friends has a normal poker night. Last Friday we practiced craps. We gambled with $10 and pretended it was $1,000 and did the typical $15 minimum bets. It went pretty fast! I am also planning on going to Redrock Canyon and Hoover Dam.

It was the Palouse Empire Fair this weekend. Megan and I went with Season and Aspyn. The first stop was the fake animals. They were trying to work their way up to the real thing.




They stared small. Bunnies were the first on the list.


Then chickens.

Then on to the bigger animals, the sheep and cow barn.

Of course it didn't take long to find the rides. Megan and Aspyn spent about 3 hours riding all the rides.

It was a great day. About 75 deg.

Over and over on the same rides.

Megan and Aspyn even found more friends. Anika joined in the fun too.


We all had a good time. Megan and Aspyn even won a few toys on one of the carnival games. I couldn't get another picture of her face after that.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a world traveler!! I look forward to hearing about your journeys in the Eastern Countries, though to us they are west :) I am also glad to hear that ya'll had fun at the fair!! Megan is getting soo big, has she thought of joining 4H or Girl Scouts? And how is Narnia coming along? OH and enjoy your LCD technology, I look forward to hearing all about it at Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete