
There is a house up there that I have been keeping an eye on. It is about the right size and has a nice floor plan. Housing prices are still too high in Pullman. This place is 1,600 sq ft and they want $170/sqft ($280,000). I will continue to look as it is being built, but I will wait until the economy stabilizes. I also hope these crazy Pullman prices will get under control.
Megan and I took a trip to the Tri Cities this weekend. Here she is eating breakfast while I fill the car up with gas.
My mom and dad spend way too much time making everyone else feel bad about their yard.

My mom always has quite the assortment of strange and beautiful flowers and plants.


I always seem to find a few critters too.


Here is one of the most dangerous animals in the back yard.


Megan and I had a nice trip back home. I even got a few nice photos on the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment