Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pennsylvania Trip II

It has taken me about a week to sort, categorize, and process the 692 pictures I took while in Pennsylvania.


This time I saved some of the more difficult and best pictures to process for the end.


It takes many hours to complete the work. By the time I have completed the processing, I start to become over critical and bored of the pictures I have taken.


I have developed a rating system for my pictures over the past few years. I will wait a few days before I give the pictures a final rating. This way I can be a little more objective.


The pictures on this blog entry are from the last day I spent at Pennsylvania.


I found some of the best colors of the trip on the last day.


I also spent some time in the conservatory at Longwood Gardens taking pictures of flowers.


I have taken many pictures of flowers this year.


It is always easy to get pictures of flowers.

I have noticed I have taken many pictures with the color yellow this year. Here is another one.


The fall colors are done here in Pullman. I always have difficulty finding subjects after the fall colors are gone. I will have to think of some new ideas.

2 comments:

  1. You really outdid yourself with these pics man. The reflection through the leaves up at the building took me a while; it looked like a fade effect at first; really cool.
    -Nolan

    ReplyDelete