This was our family room in January right before we took all the Christmas decorations down. Notice that there aren't any photos in our frames yet? Anyone know of any photographers I could get some photos from? Oh! Wait! I think I might know one. . .
Eric's dad, Ron, jokes that the frame on the right wall is a photo of a snowstorm in Alaska.
Eric's dad, Ron, jokes that the frame on the right wall is a photo of a snowstorm in Alaska.
It was crazy hair/hat day at school! Cassie's hair wasn't so hard to do since she wakes up every morning with some awesome hair-do's. I just ratted it a little more and used lots of hairspray!
I forgot to mention that the kids gave us about 3 1/2 minutes notice that it was crazy hair/hat day. So, Eric did Megan's hair and it turned out great. But, next year we're going to try Pippi Longstocking!
Josh tried to fit every hat he owns on his head, but only ended up with 4. He was happy and looked just crazy enough!
Here are a couple of Eric's photos that he took last year. We are going to always end each post with his photos!
This is one of our favorite barns just outside of Pullman. He's working on getting more of his photos on his website. . .he just needs about 30 hours in each day to get everything done!






No comments:
Post a Comment