The first weekend of February, Eric and I traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate Eric's Grandma Vera's 80th birthday. The first day it was just the three of us and we went out to Red Rock Canyon. It was a beautiful day and I can't believe I got Eric out from behind his camera so I could take this photo of him and his grandma.
Grandma snapped a rare photo of the two of us. Too bad in the other photo I like of the two of us, I'm wearing the same jacket! Either we need to try to take some more photos of just the two of us or I need a new jacket! Maybe both.
Eric's parents joined us in Las Vegas and one afternoon we took a trip to Hoover Dam. The construction of a new bridge there is really impressive. Here are Grandma Vera and Ronnie.
Not sure why we have to post this picture, but Eric must like it cause he's the photo editor of this blog and here it is. Me standing in front of New York New York. We were on our way to the Luxor to see the "Bodies" exhibit that was very interesting. Could've spent all day in there!
We've been watching the Olympics at home and the girls have been coming up with figure skating routines. They were feeling pretty confident and we wanted to see if they could do it on the real ice so we went to the ice arena over in Moscow. I think the girls were a little surprised at first at how hard it was (all the kids were), but once they got the hang of it, we couldn't get them out of there. They all skated until the very last minute. We had some wet bums, a few bruises, but they are already begging us to go back.
Eric and I were offered some tickets to the Cougar/Huskies basketball game. We were excited for a rare date night out. The game was great, even though we lost and we were spotted on TV by some of our friends, so we're famous!!!
Eric took his camera to Las Vegas and snapped this one on our way back from Hoover Dam. It may be one of my new favorites!
Here's another photo of Red Rock Canyon. It's so beautiful there!








No comments:
Post a Comment