It has been about a month since we have been to the park. We usually visit a few times a week.
Megan and her friends climb to the top and just keep climbing. Even after broken limbs, they really have no fear.
Megan always likes to give her dad a hard time.
It has only been about a year since she has been able to do the monkey bars. It has only been about a year since I had to help her.
My trip to Japan/Malaysia/South Korea has been moved. I am not sure I will be able to go on the next scheduled time. I am looking forward to going out to Philadelphia, PA to see my friends at the end of the month. I hope to get pictures of the fall colors. I went in mid October last year and missed it by a few weeks. My timing looks better this year.
My friends live near Lancaster. Right in the middle of Amish country. Here is one of the pictures I took last year.
Last year we went to New York for a day.
This year I think I will be staying around near my friend's home. Hopefully taking great fall color pictures!
I love your blog. Thanks for sending it to me. And I'm totally jealous of your trip to Amish Country...that's one of my dream trips! I've been either gone or sick for the last two weeks but I will write you and bore you with my family updates,etc as soon as I have more than a minute and a half at the computer. Melody
ReplyDelete