Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow and Houses

Megan and I have been busy traveling to the Tricities over the holidays. Here is a picture of one of the windmills on the way to Pasco.


The palouse has had more than our share of snow this winter. Megan and I went out to take photos one day.


I got lucky with the light on the way home and captured this nice shot.

Megan has been spending most of her time building her new Lego models.

I have been spending most of my time contemplating the purchase of a new home. This is one I seriously considered.

It has a great kitchen.

I spent quite some time researching this house. After reviewing the city lot plans, I found out that the lot was 1/2 the size it appeared onsite. I reviewed it with the realtor and confirmed the small size. It is unlikely that the builder will adjust the lot. Too bad.

My friends and I had our monthly poker night at my house.

Then I was back out looking for houses. I found this house on the west side of town.


I must be a sucker for great kitchens.

The house looks pretty nice. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. oooh.... i like the last house posted!! Lots of character!!! Hope all is well. Life has been very busy here. Joe has had some restructuring done at work and I am just thankful to have a part time job. Hopefully we will see ya'll at Easter ??? I am not sure what plans are yet. I enjoy reading your blog updates, you've posted incredible photos, you really must get them published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second house is awesome! I agree that it as a lot of character along with some great curb appeal (the house, not the landscape ;o) I also love the kitchen- would be a GREAT place to cook! Thanks for the blog and good luck with your house hunt!

    ReplyDelete